Black Currant Nectar, Apple Juice, Sliced Apple and Orange Twist Garnish
Makes 12-8oz servings
2 cups black currant*
½ cup raw honey*
½ cup water*
12 cups unsweetened natural apple juice
1 apple cut into 12 slices
1 orange juiced and peels reserved for garnish
* 1 ½ cups of store-bought black currant nectar may be substituted.
- In a pot combine black currants, honey, juice of orange and water and bring to a simmer until currants begin to break apart.
- Set aside and let cool for 10 minutes.*
- Add Uplift & Unwind Powder.
- Puree using an immersion blender or a standing blender.
- Combine apple juice, black currant puree and ice in a large pitcher. Stir vigorously.
- Pour in glass
- Garnish with apple slice and orange twist